Follow kiltedtrvlagent on Twitter

Monday, January 17, 2011

Some thanks and then some

So last week I had finally (after about 4 days of writing and re-writing) put something up in regards to a friend from long ago that took her life.

I just wanted to thank the Paisley for her support. She didn't know Em as well as I did and even though this has really affected her, she has my back and that is just one of the many reasons to love her the way I do.

I also need to thank SaucyGurl at the NachoBlog for her kind words and the tribute post to her friend Waggy, which in a way was inspiring to me.

I also owe a huge thank you to Roland at Militant Ginger. I have been reading the MG blog for a couple of years now and have enjoyed every bit of it. I have even read one of his books, The Bootleg Boys.

Roland had commented to me about my post and how, although sad, was well written. That meant a lot to me. That was the whole reason I started blogging. To vent, rant, and share my unadulterated opinion with the planet, but most importantly to become a better writer. For a person that I have a virtual friendship with that makes their living as a writer to put that compliment to my work really meant something.

Thank you all.

1 comment:

paisley penguin said...

But of course honey!